HALL OF FAME INDUCTEES
The South Australian Rugby Union Hall of Fame was founded in 2007.
Each year, the Hall of Fame is chosen from the ranks of players, coaches, referees and administrators by a committee of Rugby Union experts and historians of Rugby Union in South Australia.
The Hall of Fame is an important part of recognising the heritage of Rugby Union in SA.
As we develop and build towards the future it is imperative we recognise the individuals who laid the game’s foundation in this great State. These individuals are synonymous with Rugby Union in SA.
They were the benchmark of excellence in their respective eras. The career statistics of each are astonishing enough, but the stories behind these people reveal their true greatness.
DEFINITION OF HALL OF FAME INDUCTEE
- Those who have made a most significant contribution to the game of Rugby Union in South Australia since its inception in 1932.
- A candidate’s outstanding services and overall contribution as opposed to one specific aspect.
- Downloadable form – submit a nomination form SARU to provide form
- Downloadable form – process SARU to provide process document
- Nomination closing date – Wednesday, 12 July 2017